|30th Dec 2006, 14:20||#1|
8. Nineteen Eighty-Four
6. Fight Club
5. Apocalypse Now Redux
3. A Cock and Bull Story
2. Withnail and I
1. Children of Men
Site Admin | Blog | Reading List | Email | Current Reading: The Sportswriter, Richard Ford
Last edited by Wavid; 28th May 2007 at 21:37.
|30th Dec 2006, 14:29||#2|
Once known as Blixa
takes it to extremes
Re: 2007 Filmlists
012. The Bourne Ultimatum
011. The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford
010. The Man With The Golden Gun
009. 28 Weeks Later
008. Private Fears In Public Places
007: The Departed
006: Hot Fuzz
005. Withnail & I
004. My Life As A Dog
003. Lilya 4-Ever
002. The Smashing Machine
Last edited by Stewart; 12th Dec 2007 at 11:24.
|30th Dec 2006, 14:55||#3|
has the freedom of Palimp City
Join Date: 13 Jul 2006
Location: Madrid, Spain
Re: 2007 Filmlists
All ratings are subject to Stalinist revisionism:
87. American Gangster
85. Groundhog Day
84. I am Legend
82. Inside Man
81. Basic Instinct 2
80. Michael Clayton
79. Haute Tension
78. Red Road 1/2
77. 16 Blocks
76. A Nymphiod Barbarian In Dinosaur Hell , but of course
75. Die Hard 4.0 / Live Free or Die Hard
74. The Chronicles of Riddick
73. Grindhouse - Death Proof
72. Eastern Promises 1/2
71. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
70. The Taking of Pelham 123
69. Blade Runner
67. Il Gattopardo 1/2(must be re-watched)
66. Strictly Ballroom
64. The Bourne Ultimatum (and falling)
63. Grindhouse - Planet Terror
61. The Simpsons Movie
60. The Devil's Backbone (El espinazo del diablo) 1/2
58. Lucky Number Slevin
57. Easy Rider
56. The Graduate
55. 28 Weeks Later
53. Notes On A Scandal 1/2
52. Il Marchese del Grillo
51. Ils (Them)
50. Ieri, Oggi, Damaggi
48. Ne le dis Ã* Personne (Tell No-one)
47. Das Leben der Anderen (The Lives Of Others)
46. Spider-Man 3
45. Riding Giants
44. Bugsy Malone
43. This Is England
42. Amici meie
41. Divorzio all'italiana
40. X-Men 3
38. Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price
37. Lenny 1/2
36. Mission Impossible III
35. The Last King of Scotland
34. Little Miss Sunshine
Also Children Of Men, but if I keep going on about it I'll get really boring.
33. Primer 1/2
31. The Fountain
30. The Prestige
29. The Host
28. The Music of Chance
27. No Maps for These Territories 1/2 on average
26. Force of Evil 1/2
25. The Call of Cthulhu
24. Night Watch (Nochnoy dozor) 1/2
22. Anna and the King
I also watched BASEketball & Orgasmo around here, but...
21. Ice Cold In Alex
20. No Blade of Grass (Unratable as not actually "a film")
19. The Proposition
17. An Inconvenient Truth
16. Howl's moving Castle
15. The Science of Sleep
14. Lake Placid
13. Angels With Dirty Faces
12. Ladyhawke 1/2 Sorry Col!
10. The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada
09. Incubus 1/2
08. Hot Fuzz
07. Good Night, And Good Luck
06. Michael Winterbottoms's 9 Songs
05. Silent Hill
03. Crash (2005) 1/2
02. The Machinist
01. The Departed
- - -
(Enlightenment is) Key To Understanding:
Someone gone done a "Bruckheimer"
Last edited by Noumenon; 3rd Jan 2009 at 16:03. Reason: First time viewings with Bold Digits, repeat viewings without - only included because I've not compiled such a list before.
|30th Dec 2006, 15:13||#4|
suffers from smallness of vision
Join Date: 27 Jun 2003
Re: 2007 Filmlists
13. All About Eve (DVD) Interesting and well-written study of ambition (or as the original teasers had it, "It's about the sexes ... and why there are two!" which doesn't connect at all to the film as I saw it). Not quite the record-Oscar-nominated-and-six-Oscar-winning masterpiece I was expecting however, and way too long at 130 mins.
12. Stranger than Fiction (DVD) See thread
11. Dial 'M' for Murder (DVD) Hitchcock shows how to adapt a stage play: half a dozen characters, only a couple of sets, but gripping for over an hour and a half. Convoluted nonsense with the keys but very entertaining.
10. The Seven Year Itch (DVD) A disappointment as I was expecting something of the quality of Some Like It Hot. Frequently funny but its origins on the stage showed through too easily.
9. The Lives of Others See thread
8. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (DVD) Just about. Entertaining and with some nice lines, nice photography and nice music, but pretty empty.
(July 07: Haven't updated this list in a while so I can't remember everything I've seen in the interim. But it's not much anyway.)
7. Christmas in July (DVD) Is it really a month or more since I saw a film? This is an hour-long Preston Sturges feature from 1940, a broad comedy with a sprinkling of satire about how we measure success.
6. One Hour Photo (TV) Robin Williams in non-ADD mode makes a surprisingly plausible creep/villain in this stylishly shot (lovely colours, good pulsing electronic soundtrack) thriller about a lonely photo processor who becomes infatuated with a local family whose snapshots he develops.
5. The Last King of Scotland
4. Double Indemnity (DVD) 1944 film noir by Billy Wilder and Raymond Chandler based on James M Cain's novel. Chandler called Cain "a Proust in overalls ... the offal of literature" so we can presume that most of the snappy, witty, ultra-artificial dialogue is his own work. Performances by Fred MacMurray and Barbara Stanwyck are a bit perfunctory, but Edward G Robinson steals the show as the claims assessor Barton Keyes. Great score too. Nominated for seven Oscars but (presumably, otherwise they'd say on the cover) didn't win any of them.
3. Perfume See thread.
2. Strangers on a Train (DVD) Surprised by how different this was from the book, more Hollywood in the progression of the story but satisfying nonetheless. And Robert Walker is extraordinary, bringing Bruno absolutely to life.
1. The Life of Brian (TV) Still their best work, but not as relentlessly perfect as I thought when I was a teenager.
|30th Dec 2006, 16:40||#5|
should be ashamed
Join Date: 20 Oct 2005
Location: Highlands of Scotland
Re: 2007 Filmlists
UFO: Target Earth, DÃ¼nyayi kurtaran adam, The Fury Of The Wolfman
Running total 101 (-ish, I lost count somewhere).
Linked titles (in bold) are pointers to my reviews/comments on IMDb.com. Unlinked, I didn't have anything worth adding to what was already there. Not that what I do have to add is very profound when I do have something to say.
Last edited by JunkMonkey; 31st Dec 2007 at 1:36.
|30th Dec 2006, 16:59||#6|
could do better
Join Date: 15 Aug 2006
Location: near London
Re: 2007 Filmlists
Mine! As long as dvds count (?)
Thanks, JM. I'm a bit of a film addict so this could be a shamefully long list, there'll be very few new films though.
1. Little Miss Sunshine. Needed a laugh and it'd not silly either.
3. Vertigo. 1/2
4. Taxi Driver 1/2 catching up on some films
5. Shaun of the Dead. occasionally quite amusing
6.Notting Hill. 1/2 Very pleasant fluff
7. Children of Men. wanted moore Julianne.
forgot the list again
7. The Ring. This film scares me so much I keep watching it again to find out why.
6. Blood on the Sun. So much propaganda but redeemed for me by its interesting historical context.
5. Ghost World. .It's cool to be an outcast ;)
4. Brief Encounter. . Coward's characters a highlight.
3. The Birds. Not Hitchcock's best but sets off a yen for some more.
2a forgot this list and forget which l films I saw -- which probably does say enough about them!
2. Back to the Future III. Yes, with the kids, ,finishing series began last week. Good fun and a flashback to my own teenage years. Series as a whole gets though this is the weakest of them.
1.Hamlet (Ethan Hawke) . Through many interruptions it took me a couple of days to finish so it's really only half a 2007 viewing but not half bad.
Last edited by Kimberley; 16th Feb 2007 at 12:34.
|30th Dec 2006, 19:32||#7|
is a palimpsestin' fool!
Re: 2007 Filmlists
157. Rescue Dawn -
156. American Gangster -
155. Mysterious Skin -
154. The Tale of Two Sisters -
153. The Grudge -
152. Ratatouille -
151. Jacob's Ladder -
150. Frailty -
149. Haute Tension -
148. Merci Docteur Rey -
147. Prom Night -
146. Shrek the Third -
145. Junebug -
144. Hedwig and the Angry Inch -
143. You Kill Me -
142. Lucky You -
141. Evening - abandoned after 20 minutes, bored out of my mind.
140. The Hoax -
139. 1408 -
138. Knocked Up -
137. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang -
136. This Is England -
135. Wind Chill -
134. The Painted Veil -
133. Death Proof -
132. Sretno dijete -
131. Blades of Glory -
130. Ocean's 13 -
129. Fatherland -
128. Envy -
127. Infamous -
126. Breaking and Entering -
125. Reign Over Me -
124. Sunshine -
123. London to Brighton -
122. The Majestic -
121. The Lookout -
120. Fracture -
119. I Think I Love My Wife -
118. Notes on a Scandal -
117. Vacancy -
116. Heights -
115. Small Time Crooks -
114. Mr Brooks -
113. Mr Bean's Holiday -
112. Man to Man -
111. The Host -
110. Velvet Goldmine -
109. Breach -
108. Amazing Grace -
107. Color Me Kubrick -
106. Live Free or Die Hard -
105. Wild Hogs -
104. The Fantastic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer -
103. The Number 23 -
102. Sicko -
101. Free Jimmy -
100. The Simpsons Movie -
99. 50 First Dates -
98. The Astronaut Farmer -
97. The Contract -
96. Prime -
95. Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix -
94. Equilibrium -
93. Bridge to Terabithia -
92. Hot Fuzz -
91. Music and Lyrics -
90. School for Scoundrels -
89. Wild at Heart -
88. The Pursuit of Happyness -
87. The Night Listener -
86. White Noise -
85. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End -
84. Ghost Rider -
83. Premonition -
82. Next -
81. Apocalypto -
80. Zodiac -
79. Bobby -
78. The Gravedancers -
77. Little Big Man -
76. 88 Minutes -
75. Big Nothing -
74. Red Planet -
73. Flushed Away -
72. The Hamiltons -
71. The Good German -
70. Eight Below -
69. Eragon -
68. Perfume -
67. Dolores Claiborne -
66. The Fountain -
65. The Messengers -
64. Dreamgirls -
63. The House of Sand and Fog -
62. Little Children -
61. Smokin' Aces -
60. Snakes on a Plane - what's the mark for "so bad it's good"?
59. The Ringer -
58. Employee of the Month -
57. Harsh Times -
56. RV -
55. Unrest -
54. Poseidon -
53. Reincarnation -
52. Penny Dreadful -
51. Slither -
50. Pulse -
49. The Proposition -
48. Deja Vu -
47. Dark Ride -
46. Where the Truth Lies -
45. The Last King of Scotland -
44. Blood Diamond -
43. The Breed -
42. Running With Scissors -
41. 300 -
40. The Science of Sleep -
39. Very Bad Things -
38. Alpha Dog -
37. The Good Shepherd -
36. Idiocracy -
35. Sublime -
34. Punch Drunk Love -
33. Night at the Museum -
32. Hollywoodland -
31. American Dreamz -
30. Stranger Than Fiction -
29. The Family Stone -
28. Bewitched -
27. Transamerica -
26. The Hills Have Eyes -
25. Marie Antoinette -
24. Unknown -
23. The Prestige -
22. Art School Confidential -
21. The Illusionist -
20. The Sentinel -
19. A Scanner Darkly -
18. Asterix and the Vikings -
17. Rocky Balboa -
16. The Motorcycle Diaries -
15. Cars -
14. Devil Wears Prada -
13. A Good Year -
12. The Departed -
11. 3-Iron -
10. Clerks 2 -
9. Children of Men -
8. My Super Ex-Girlfriend -
7. Over the Hedge -
6. Scoop -
5. The Queen -
4. Babel -
3. Click -
2. You, Me and Dupree -
1. Volver -
as before, no repeat viewings included.
Last edited by maxivida; 29th Nov 2007 at 17:52.
|1st Jan 2007, 14:52||#8|
is beyond help
Join Date: 30 Apr 2003
Re: 2007 Filmlists
Col's Film List 2007
Cinema; TV; DVD/Video (bought or recorded); BB = Blockbusters video-hire; not including repeat viewings in a single year.
158. Monty Python & the Life of Brian - TV
157. The History Boys - video Â½
156. Spiderman 3 - DVD Tobey looks better with emo-hair but the story sucked.
155. Shrek 2 - TV Clever but I don't really enjoy these films that much
154. High School Musical 2 - DVD Even worse than HSM 1, which is saying something.
153. Shrek 3 - DVD Â½ Mediocre and laboured
152. The Muppet Christmas Carol - video Because it's only nine more sleeps till Christmas!
151. Little Women - video Â½ Because it's nearly Christmas...
150. Sleepy Hollow - TV Â½
149. Wallace & Gromit & the Curse of the Were-Rabbit - DVD
148. The Golden Compass - cinema
147. Miracle on 34th Street - DVD (1994) Continuing the Xmas theme; I'll get around to the 1947 version later this month.
146. Meet Me in St Louis - video Oh so Christmassy! Skip to my Lou!
145. House of Flying Daggers - TV Â½ The heroine takes ages to die; but pretty stunning nethertheless.
144. Spiderman - TV Â½
143. The Bourne Identity - DVD
142. Regeneration - video
141. Wuthering Heights - DVD (1970) Â½
140. Wuthering Heights - DVD (1992) Â½
139. Wuthering Heights - DVD (1998) Review to follow; the cast was too old by far but by jinks, the beginning with Lockwood was v. scary!
138. A Room With A View - DVD After the poor Andrew Davies TV version last night, this redressed the balance. Top score all around.
137. Bridge to Terabithia - BB Â½
136. The Lives of Others - BB
135. Sleuth - video Â½ Stagey and over-arty but excellent fare ahead of the Branagh remake. Jolly Jack Tar still creeps me out.
134. The Railway Children - DVD
133. Ratatouille - cinema
132. LotR: The Fellowship of the Ring - DVD Â½
131. Cabaret - video To go with my Isherwood read, its dark but dazzling and spare interpretation.
130. Blade Runner - video (Director's Cut)
129. Porco Rosso - DVD Another strong Studio Ghibli, only partially resolved at the end
128. Flash Gordon - video We only have 14 hours to save the Earth but it's so corny, it's good.
127. Far & Away - video Â½ Quite amusing and okay in places, despite the appalling accents
126. The Painted Veil - BB
125. Night at the Museum - BB
124. The Illusionist - BB
123. Jason & the Argonauts - video The stuff of childhood Sunday afternoon memories
122. Velvet Goldmine - video Â½
121. Whisper of the Heart - DVD Honest-to-goodness happy and 'good' film.
120. LotR: The Return of the King - TV Â½
119. Atonement - cinema Â½ As briefly reviewed in thread
118. A Good Year - BB Â½ Not half bad Russell Crowe Provencal wine mush, but a poor finish.
117. Magnolia - video Long time since last seen but still brilliant.
116. Pride and Prejudice - BB (2005) Stunning cinematography can't raise this non-Austen from the mediocre. Keira playing Lizzie as Jo March.
115. West Side Story - DVD
114. My Fair Lady - DVD Can't believe I haven't watched this already this year. Fabulous stuff.
113. The English Patient - video I watered my ironing with my tears
112. Moulin Rouge - DVD
111. The Bodyguard - video Fish & chips and this film on a Sunday night: just right.
110. Twelfth Night - video x 2 Excellent all-star cast directed by Trevor Nunn.
109. The Da Vinci Code - BB
108. Becket - video Slightly artificial as per historical films of its time but tremendous. Review here
107. The Bourne Ultimatum - cinema Â½ Swervy cameras make you feel sick, but gosh! I actually think I liked Julia Stiles in this. No plot to speak of but great.
106. A Cock & Bull Story - TV
105. The Fountain - BB Â½ Mind-boggling but rather brilliant exploration of death-as-life and the state of unity. Impressively done with excellent Hugh Jackman. Mini-review here
104. American Psycho - video Black, horrible, excellently funny, and Bale on top form.
103. Music & Lyrics - BB Purest fluff brilliantly done. A really jolly good fun film.
102. Asylum - BB Â½ No dark psychological nasties here sadly, though some evocative dramatisation. The film just isn't thick with the necessary foreboding Gothic gloom and twisted narration
101. Interview with the Vampire - DVD Oh, Brad is so not Louis, and Antonio not Armand by a long stretch but it's still as gorgeous as ever.
100. The Merchant of Venice - BB Â½
99. Fairy Tale: A True Story - video
98. Open Range - DVD
97. Jane Eyre - (1993) TV Â½
96. Volver - BB
95. The Deer Hunter - BB Â½
94. Happy Feet - DVD loan from friend
93. Cinderella Man - BB
92. Shaun of the Dead - BB Â½
91. The Cable Guy - BB Hard to watch
90. The Simpsons Movie - cinema
89. Johnny English - BB
88. The Pledge - BB Â¾ Dire dire dire
87. All the King's Men - BB Â¾
86. Panic Room -
85. The Queen - BB
84. Dances With Wolves - DVD Â½
83. 8 Mile - BB I was mightily and unexpectedly impressed with this
82. Snakes on a Plane - BB
81. Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny - BB Â½
80. A Midsummer Night's Dream - TV Â½
79. Bugsy Malone - video
78. Matrix Reloaded - DVD Twaddle
77. Little Miss Sunshine - BB
76. A Matter of Life & Death - video What ho! Excellent stuff, chaps!
75. Merlin - DVD Not half bad actually - rather nice Sam Neill; some corny fantasy bits but also Mr Col's fave gardening babe, Rachel de Thame, as Merlin's beloved, Nimue.
74. Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix - cinema
73. Heat - DVD Â½ Super Kilmer and okay De Niro; this one has dated a bit but the shoot-ups were good.
72. Blood Diamond - BB Â¾ Probably some comments to come on this one.
71. Eragon - BB Oh dear! Poor old Jeremy Irons and Robert Carlyle acting in this.
70. Princess Mononoke - DVD New DVD machine tested out old favourite. Superb. Lots of symbolic stuff about the NightWalker I hadn't spotted before.
69. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - DVD Â¾ No points for the Trio, full points for Jason Isaacs, Ken Branagh etc
68. Tuck Everlasting - DVD A teenage weepie, recalling Capt Jack's 'static' nature in Dr Who. An excellent adaptation of an excellent book.
67. Babel - BB Review here
66. The Last King of Scotland - BB Â½
65. My Beautiful Laundrette - video Thatcher's Britain, the complexities of class, race and sexuality all lathered up for a 'show-not-tell'.
64. Heathers - DVD Top rate film; black and more black and the deep attraction that is/was Christian Slater doing his best Nicholson impression.
63. Macbeth - DVD Â½ (1979) McKellen and Dench in staggeringly good, if hard to watch, TV version of their RSC triumph.
62. Memoirs of a Geisha - BB Â¾ Elegant, but ultimately distasteful, as I found the book, and similarly distant.
61. Ripley's Game - BB Possibly another Â½ as well. A chilling, atmospheric, more grown-up Ripley than Matt Damon's (tense as The Talented...was). The only bum note was Dougray Scott's wife who had a poor role and was annoying at all the worst moments. Malkovich superb again.
60. Newsies - video. Â½. Wonderful first outing for 2007; never mind the love interest, sing along to Seize the Day and feel the Spot Conlon love.
59. The Hunchback of Notre Dame - video (1939) Louis XI as a twinkly but arbitrary Wizard of Paris, superb Laughton and O'Hara and Cedric Hardwicke. Never mind the trilling Alleluia's from the backing chorus - this is great stuff, if slow-moving in parts and not exactly what Hugo wrote.
58. The Hunchback of Notre Dame - video (Disney) Â¾ It's not lovable enough to make it a 4* but there's great darkness and maturity in this one, as well as corn on a slab. Casting Demi Moore as Esmerelda was a bad move.
57. Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire - DVD Â¾
56. Kiki's Delivery Service - DVD Â½.
55. Lost in Translation - TV
54. Stormbreaker - DVD Â¾ Good enough re-run
53. Charlier & the Chocolate Factory - DVD Faithful but really I detest the story.
52. The Cat Returns - DVD Â¾
51. Emma - (1996 - Gwyneth Paltrow) - Slightly overdone - too much humour, no Churchill *but* gorgeous Northam, and more attractive visuals and story-telling.
51. Emma - (1996 - Kate Beckinsale) TV Underdone, but a better Churchill and Fairfax, and a less artificial Emma.
50. Persuasion - (1995) video
49. The Bourne Supremacy - DVD
48. Master & Commander - TV Back up to 'superlative', I think.
47. School of Rock - DVD Â½. Essentially a family film, cliched but broadly entertaining.
46. Casino Royale - BB
45. Pan's Labyrinth - BB
44. The Prestige - BB
43. Stage Beauty - video
42. A Beautiful Mind - TV It might fudge Nash's sexuality and be the typical idiot-savant film that Hollywood loves, but it's also a good film in itself. Plus, Crowe + Bettany = brilliance.
41. Logan's Run - TV Formative in my early film-watching; lovely Michael York; Box still chilled both literally and metaphorically.
40. Ever After - video
39. A Scanner Darkly - BB Superb live animation that fitted the plot; and hey, I don't mind Keanu either. But Robert Downey Jr was superb.
38. The Departed - BB
37. Forrest Gump - TV
36. Point Break - TV Â½.
35. Cardcaptor: The Movie - DVD Blast from the (recent) past: Touya & Yukito, Li Syaoran, Sakura and Madison, and Cero Beros visit Hong Kong and release Clow Reed's old girlfriend from another dimension.
34. My Neighbour Totoro - DVD Four viewings already this year. Fabulous *and* we have a huge cuddly totoro toy at our house
33. Big Fish - DVD
32. Apocalypse Now - TV
31. Hero - DVD
30. The Sixth Sense - TV Â½.
29. Hot Fuzz - cinema Â½. I want it to attain four stars but it didn't quite make it.
28. 28 Days Later - DVD
27. My Best Friend's Wedding - video One of the daughter's faves, pretty enjoyable anyway
26. The Royal Tenebaums - video A VU/Salinger-fest, sometimes overly quirky but all good. review here
25. The Secret Garden - DVD Â¾ Unpleasantly paganised for our times but otherwise good.
24. Grave of the Fireflies - DVD Incredible. Unbearable. Review here
23. The Eagle Has Landed - DVD Loved Donald Sutherland's Oirish.
22. Aguirre Wrath of God - DVD Extraordinary really
21. Miami Vice - DVD Â½. Overblown and not as good as an episode of Spooks.
20. Ice Age 2 - DVD Â½.
19. High School Musical - DVD Dire, dire, dire.
18. Batman Begins - DVD
17. MirrorMask - DVD Â½. It rips off Diana Wynne Jones in numerous ways, and the visuals are too dark and obscure but rather good actually. (And extra Â½* from the kids who thought it weird but pretty good.)
16. Farinelli - DVD I know the dubbed voices don't match, and the trumpet-player can't play the notes we hear because he has no stops, but really this is a (good) bomb every time I watch, and snuffle at Lascia ch'io pianga...
15. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves - TV Two Rickman's in one weekend; totally corny and wtachable family film.
14. Galaxy Quest - DVD Â½.
13. Children of Men - BB Â½. Review here
12. Howl's Moving Castle - DVD
11. Crash - DVD
10. The Shipping News - TV Tried to be too many things, but okay.
9. HP & the Prisoner of Azkaban - TV Â½.
8. The Usual Suspects - TV
7. Frankenstein - DVD (1994) A few hammy moments but mostly enjoyable. And I *love* the staircase (oh, and Branagh of course! )
6. Nanny McPhee - DVD Â½.
5. The Wizard of Oz - DVD
4. The Amazing Mr. Blunden - TV Decent children's historical ghost film, adapted by Lionel Jeffries from an even better book, The Ghosts, by Antonia Barber (shortlisted for the Carnegie).
3. Mission Impossible III - DVD Â½.
2. King Kong - DVD (2005)
1. Laputa: Castle in the Sky - DVD Â½.
Currently reading: The Woman in White - Wilkie Collins | My reading list | My film list
Last edited by Colyngbourne; 16th May 2008 at 10:03.
|1st Jan 2007, 15:28||#9|
eats too much cheese
Join Date: 27 Jun 2003
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Re: 2007 Filmlists
Pandop's filmlist 2007:
2: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
3: Walk the Line
4: Star Trek: First Contact
6: Arthur and the Invisibles
7: The Illusionist
8: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
9: Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
10: Ghost Rider
11: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
14: Lady Jane
15: Kiki's Delivery Service
16: Spiderman 3
17: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
18: Star Trek: Nemesis
19: Gosford Park
20: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
21: Hairspray (1988 )
22: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
23: Strictly Ballroom
24: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
25: Lady Jane
26: Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
27: Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
28: Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
28: 3:10 to Yuma 1/2
29: The Railway Children (1970)
30: The Phantom of the Opera
31: The Dark is Rising
33: A Passage to India
35: Prince of Egypt (wrong holiday BBC2)
36: Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Purl
37: The Railway Children (1970)
38: Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and doesn't stop until you get into the office
Last edited by pandop; 27th Dec 2007 at 18:52.
|1st Jan 2007, 15:41||#10|
could do better
Join Date: 31 Aug 2006
Location: The city that swims on the water
Re: 2007 Filmlists
OK, let's get this right from the beginning. Last year I didn't start keeping a list until well into November and had to go back and search my teflon memory...
Last edited by beer good; 28th Jan 2008 at 10:49.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|The Book Group: October 2006 to March 2007||John Self||Navel Gazing||214||30th Oct 2014 15:59|
|2007 Palimplist Discussions||Wavid||Book Reviews||243||30th Dec 2007 0:50|
|Palimplists 2007||Wavid||Book Reviews||39||20th Dec 2007 14:42|
|Flora London Marathon 2007||kumquat||General Chat||6||21st Oct 2006 23:37|