Old 22nd Feb 2007, 19:30   #21
amner
Administrator
is beyond help

Default Re: Another Palimp Movie Quotes Tester

Well done all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amner View Post
1. He'll keep calling me. He'll keep calling me until I come over. He'll make me feel guilty. This is - Alright I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, alright I'll go. Shit! - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

2. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. - Casablanca

3. This is the west, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend. - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

4. Is that what your little note says? It must be hard living your life off a couple of scraps of paper. You mix your laundry list with your grocery list you'll end up eating your underwear for breakfast. - Memento

5. I always knew some day you'd come walking back through my door. I never doubted that. Something made it inevitable. So, what are you doing here in Nepal? - Raiders of the Lost Ark

6. It's a carcaradon carcharias. - Jaws

7. Donny you're out of your element! - The Big Lebowski

8. Now you listen to me, you smooth talking son-of-a-bitch. Let me lay it on the line for you and your boss, whoever he is. Johnny Fontane will never get that movie. I don't care how many dago guinea wop greaseball goombahs come out of the woodwork. - The Godfather

9. You're a jumped up pantry boy who doesn't know his place! - Sleuth

10. Chapter One. He was as tough and romantic as the city he loved. Beneath his black-rimmed glasses was the coiled sexual power of a jungle cat. I love this. New York was his town, and it always would be... - Manhatten

11. In the world of advertising, there's no such thing as a lie. There's only expedient exaggeration - North by North West
Right, obviously too easy. Here comes a harder one...